The Gas Data GFM600 flow meter offers measurement of gas velocity in gas extraction pipework using a vane anemometer and simple LCD readout.
To order the GFM600 flow meter or to discuss your product needs please call our technical sales team today on+44(0) 247 630 3311 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Like all of Gas Data?s portable?meters the GFM600 is designed operate in the toughest field conditions.
It offers sturdy construction, a weather resistant case, simple operating controls and an easy-to-read LCD display.
The GFM600 offers a wide range of important features as standard:
- ATEX certified
- Easy to use menus
- Rechargeable battery pack
- Precision thermal mass flow sensor
- Clear digital LCD display
- Supplied with protective cases
- Differential pressure
- Volume emission rates
- Average flow – vane anemometer input
- Suitable for monitoring as per CIRIA Documents C665 & C659
Check out the GFM600 series datasheet today (PDF opens in new window) for more details on capability and specification.