The Gas Data GFM406 is an ATEX accredited portable gas analyser that replaces the models GFM410, GFM416, GFM400 and GFM130.
It is a high-functionality, portable and robust instrument designed to be used in field conditions for a variety of monitoring and measurement applications.
For help selecting the correct instrument for your application, please read this article.
To order products or to discuss your product needs please call our technical sales team today on +44(0) 247 630 3311 or via email:firstname.lastname@example.org.
The GFM406 incorporates Gas Data’s latest software and hardware upgrades offering you a wide range of gas analysis options.
The instrument supports up to 2 infra-red channels (your choice of CH4, CO2, CO and LEL) and up to 5 electrochemical channels (your choice of O2, CO,H2S and H2).
The GFM406 provides pressure measurement across 3 reference points – atmospheric, static (gauge) and differential – and flow measurement rates can be captured using an optional vane anemometer.
The GFM406 provides a wide range of features and options to support your analysis needs, including;
- An easy-to-read high contrast LCD display.
- Internal pump.
- Attended and unattended data logging capability.
- 8 hour battery life with 4 hr recharge time.
- 12 month recommended recalibration interval.
- High capacity data storage, labelling and management capability (featuring Siteman 5 PC software).
- Optional temperature probe and vane anemometer.