Due to system’s enhanced safety configuration, it offers limited choice of additional options. However, it still accommodates up to 5 gases across an array of ranges and up to 4 sample points.
Click! Safety+ offers analogue outputs with digital multiplexing and digital alarm outputs as standard. It features a dual-enclosure design, removing any potential sources of ignition from the gas analysis module. Its core benefit, however, is its safety boot sequence.
Once the analyser powers up, it sends a signal to its internal, ATEX certified LEL leak detector to verify that no gas is present within the gas analysis module. Once confirmed, the safety boot sequence progresses, enabling different parts of the system to power up progressively.
Many industrial applications involve explosive atmospheres (ATEX zoning). Placing a gas analyser within these zones usually involves a raft of procedures being triggered and a number of costly surveys from different teams of skilled professionals – DSEAR specialists, H&S consultants, and senior management.
ATEX zoning also enforces strict rules associated with potential sources of ignition within the system and requires more complex service procedures. We found that many of our customers value safety above all, but where possible, will always try to avoid placing critical equipment like gas analysers within ATEX zones.
To answer this demand, we designed our Click! Safety+ system. It is an ultimate, safety above all approach that has been adopted by blue chip utility companies involved in:
- industrial scale AD plants
- wastewater & sewage treatment
- gas to grid plants
- Safety boot sequence
- ATEX rated LEL sensor
- Dual enclosure eliminating any potential sources of ignition form gas supply
- Analyses up to 5 gases in variety of ranges
- Up to 4 sample points
- Automatic or manual sampling
- Sample and purge system to extend working life of sensors
- Up to 4 analogue 4-20mA outputs with digital multiplexing
- Supports all common industrial communications protocols
- Display for diagnostics and data access
- Heater for operation in colder environments
- Optional telemetry with system alarms and 24/7 online data access
- Optional calorific value calculation
- Optional orifice plate flow meters for gas volume calculations