The GFM226 is a portable CO2 detector for detecting people and ensure sufficient air quality in confined spaces. It measures elevated levels of CO2, and reduced levels of O2, by analysing the ambient air within the space.
Designed to be both lightweight and portable, the GFM 226 CO2 analyser is used worldwide for security operations and indoor activities.
Specialist Gas Data probes can be attached to the instrument, allowing measurements to be taken in locations that the user cannot reach, or where there are safety concerns.
The GFM 226 CO2 detector is simple to start up and easy to use. With this unit, analysis begins immediately upon deployment.
- Police Forces
- Border Security
- Prison Offices
- Small, portable design that is easy to fit in one hand
- SiteMan PC software included
- High-contrast LCD display
- User-swappable battery pack
- Battery life ranging from 8 to 12 hours and 4 hours charging time
- Charger suited to client’s country
- Protective, weather-proof leather case
- Supplied in ready-to-go site kit
- User definable threshold alarm
- Varity of measuring probe accessories available
All GFM instruments require annual service and recalibration and service.