The GFM610 portable gas flow meter measures gas flow and pressure, suitable for several environmental applications.
It is designed for use on perimeter boreholes on landfill sites and contaminated land redevelopments.
This gas flow instrument is able to measure the flow of any gas, showing the results on a high-contrast LCD display. An optional vane anemometer is also available to measure the velocity of the measured gas.
Optional extras to measure velocity and temperature are available.
- Land Remediation
- Site Investigation
- Ex. Rating: EEx ib IIB T1
- Measures flow rate, atmospheric and differential
- Small, portable design that is easy to fit in one hand
- SiteMan PC software included
- High-contrast LCD display
- User-swappable battery pack
- Battery life ranging from 8 to 12 hours and 4 hour charging time
- Charger suited to client’s country
- Protective, weather-proof leather case
- Supplied in ready-to-go site kit
All GFM instruments require annual service and recalibration and service.